Farm – breeding stock
Thức ăn thủy sản
Farm & Breed
Thực phẩm thủy sản
RESEARCH ACTIVITIES IN GREENFEED FARM
The system of aquaculture farms is present in many different regions, meeting the specific research and production requirements of each species and region:
- Freshwater aquaculture research farm in Tay Ninh: Research on pangasius, red tilapia, snakehead fish, frog and specialty species.
- Saltwater aquaculture research farm in Ba Ria – Vung Tau: Research on seabass, pompano, snapper, grouper and other species with high economic value.
- Aquaculture hatchery in Long An: Production and supply of pangasius and frog breeds…
- Research and production farm in Thai Binh: Research and production of specialized aquaculture breeds for the North such as black carp, carp, tilapia…
The farms have the following tasks, goals and activities:
- Improve feed nutrition.
- Develop new feed for aquatic species with high economic value.
- Improve breeding stock quality.
- Build an effective farming model.
- Professionally and technically train GREENFEED’s commercial technical consultants as well as partners and customers.
Commercial farms are the source of quality and safe aquatic food, for domestic consumers and for export through GREENFEED’s food processing and supply department.
Owning a system of 10 modern animal feed factories in Vietnam, Laos, Cambodia, Myanmar, GREENFEED is capable of supplying millions of tons of animal feed to the market annually. GREENFEED products always put quality first with a rigorous process in selecting suppliers and ingredients, strictly controlling the production process to create finished products that fully meet the requirements of national and international standards.
- GLOBALG.A.P. CFM
- ISO 22000
- HACCP 2019